Elbow Injury Treatments in Bear. DE
Now Serving Bear, Newark, Wilmington, DE and Surrounding Areas
Although our elbows are structured to handle a certain amount of force and wear and tear, our modern lifestyles have us leaning and bearing more weight on them than ever before. There are also soft tissue injuries that are the result of repetitive motions and overuse. Last but not least, like all other joints in the body, the elbow is susceptible to forms of arthritis as we age as well.
This 2020 study conducted by the National Institute of Health outlines the prevalence of tennis elbow in the American population at around 1-3% on an annual basis. Despite the name, only 10% of patients with tennis elbow actually sustained the injury playing tennis. The other 90% occurred due to repetitive motions, moving heavy objects, and overuse. The specialists at Comprehensive Accident and Injury Center have years of experience in diagnosing and administering effective therapy for elbow injuries.
Get an Appointment
Complete the Form Below and We’ll Get Back to you Immediately.
Causes of Elbow Injuries
Your elbow joint is subjected to a large amount of pressure and strain on a daily basis. The main causes of injury involve straining the tendons that attach to the elbow joint or the cellular degeneration of the joint itself.
Arthritis: both osteoarthritis and rheumatoid can affect the elbow due to poor joint health
Tennis elbow: chronic pain from straining the exterior tendon attached to your elbow, as a result of overuse or repetitive motion
Golfers elbow: chronic pain from straining the interior tendon attached to your elbow, as a result of overuse or repetitive motion
Whether your injuries are caused by arthritis or due to golfers elbow, our medical professionals at Comprehensive Accident and Injury Center will assess you and get you on a therapy plan that bets suits your body so you can recover as quickly as possible.
Elbow Injury Symptoms
An injury sustained to the elbow will likely limit your mobility in a moderate to severe way. You should always have elbow injuries attended to as if they heal improperly, it can put you at a greater risk for injury in the future. The symptoms associated with elbow injuries are as follows:
- Decreased range of motion
- Stiffness in joints
Elbow Pain Treatments in Bear, DE
The professionals at Comprehensive Accident and Injury Center specialize in noninvasive therapies such as Regenerative Medicine, HBOT, and Cold Laser Therapy. These methods require little-to-no downtime and have proven to be effective in healing individuals and helping them recover from the pain. Here at Comprehensive Accident and Injury Center, we want to help our patients avoid invasive, costly, unnecessary surgery and help them get results that have lasting effects and help restore their quality of life.
Regenerative Medicine: The elbow is one of the most commonly injured joints. To combat this, we offer regenerative medicine treatments as a nonsurgical option for encouraging the healing these injuries. These treatments provide the nutrients needed for healing and tissue regeneration, offering a less invasive treatment option than surgery. Click or tap here to visit our page on regenerative medicine to learn more about how you can avoid surgeries using this state-of-the-art treatment.
Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy: Hyperbaric oxygen therapy uses oxygen to promote quicker wound recovery, to stop your elbow injuries from becoming worse, and to improve your immune system so you can fight off any future illnesses and injuries.
Cold Laser Therapy: Using the power of light pulses, cold laser therapy promotes your tissues to start repairing themselves. This noninvasive process is a feasible option for anyone experiencing elbow pain who does not want to endure surgery or take intense medication to recuperate
Start Our Elbow Injury Treatments in Bear. DE
The professionals at Comprehensive Accident and Injury Center have years of experience in diagnosing and treating joint injuries of every kind. We utilize cutting-edge techniques to pinpoint the source of your pain and provide treatment that stimulates the regeneration of cellular tissues to improve your joint health and help eliminate your pain! If you would like to learn more about our therapies, call or book an appointment online today!