Back Pain Doctors in Delaware
Relief is a Phone Call Away
Back pain is a common ailment that can be caused by a variety of factors. If you’re suffering from back pain, you may be wondering what’s causing it and how you can find relief. At Comprehensive Accident and Injury Center, we offer a variety of treatments for back pain, including physical therapy, chiropractic care, regenerative medicine, cold laser, and more. We believe in comprehensive evaluations and treating the root cause of our patient’s conditions—not simply putting a bandaid over the symptoms. Keep reading to learn more about the different causes of back pain and how our team can help you find relief.
Common Causes of Back Pain
There are many different factors that can contribute to back pain. Some of the most common include:
- Poor posture: Slouching or sitting in an unnatural position can put a strain on your spine and lead to back pain.
- Obesity: Carrying around extra weight puts additional strain on your back muscles and spine.
- Muscle strains: Lifting heavy objects or making sudden movements can cause the muscles in your back to become strained.
- Bulging or herniated discs: These occur when the cushions between your vertebrae become damaged or begin to bulge out. This can cause immense pain and pressure on your nerves.
- Arthritis: This degenerative disease can cause inflammation in the joints, which can lead to back pain.
Get an Appointment
Complete the Form Below and We’ll Get Back to you Immediately.
How Our Back Pain Doctors at Comprehensive Accident and Injury Center Treat Their Patients
At Comprehensive Accident and Injury Center, we offer a variety of treatments for back pain, depending on the underlying cause. Some of the most common treatments we offer include:
Physical therapy is a common treatment for back pain. Our physical therapists will work with you to create a customized treatment plan that includes exercises and stretches specifically designed to relieve your back pain. At the same time, physical therapy can help you correct muscular imbalances or postural disorders that are contributing to your pain. Ultimately, we get to the root of the issue and correct it – as opposed to only treating the symptoms.
Chiropractic care is another effective treatment for back pain. Our chiropractors will use manual adjustments and manipulations to realign your spine and relieve pressure on your nerves. This treatment option is a favorite among those who are looking to avoid pain medications and surgery.
If you have a degenerative disc disease that’s causing your pain, then regenerative medicine might be your best option. Regenerative medicine is a new and exciting field of medicine that is showing great promise for treating back pain. Regenerative medicine includes treatments like platelet-rich plasma (PRP) injections and stem cell therapy. These treatments can help to regenerate damaged tissue and reduce inflammation.
Cold Laser Therapy
Cold laser therapy is a non-invasive treatment that uses low-level lasers to promote healing. This treatment can help to reduce pain, inflammation, and stiffness. This procedure involves targeting a specific area with different wavelengths and outputs of low-level light. The body tissue absorbs the light, causing a reaction in the damaged cells that promotes regeneration.
Why Choose Our Pain and Spine Center?
- Experience – All of our medical professionals pass a rigorous hiring process to ensure that our team is comprised of the most skilled professionals in Delaware
- Tailored treatment options – No two cases are alike. So why would you choose a pain and spine center that treats all of its patients with the same protocols? CAIC tailors all of our treatment protocols specific to the patient’s needs. In this manner, we enjoy the most positive patient outcomes.
- Comprehensive evaluations and treatments – While other physicians are looking to diagnose a patient and get them out of their practice as quickly as possible, we prefer to take our time and be thorough. We get to the root of your pain after extensive testing, and then we only have to solve the problem once – because we get it right the first time.
Are You Needing to See a Back Pain Doctor in Delaware? Choose Comprehensive Accident and Injury Center!
When you’re in pain, you need a team of back pain doctors in Delaware who are knowledgeable, and aim to make a difference in their patients’ lives. At Comprehensive Accident and Injury Center, we go the extra mile to ensure that our patients progress, heal, and enjoy their best life. Contact us today to schedule your appointment or simply to learn more about how we can help you. We look forward to speaking with you.